- TETRA-s: TRAINING OF EDUCATORS FOR TRANSFER OF TRANSVERSAL SKILLS - improving competences to support real Social inclusion of people with cognitive disabilities (KA220-ADU-00F5DF61). Coordinator: Groep Ubuntu 8K
- FORM: Therapeutic foster care for Unaccompanied Minor Refugees and their foster families (KA220-VET - Cooperation partnerships in vocational education and training). Coordinator: Odisee University
- MOVE-IT: Development of a training program for improving physical exercise of people with intellectual disabilities through exergames and technology (KA220-ADU - Cooperation partnerships in adult education). Coordinator: universitat politecnica de Valencia.
- INTREPIT: INitiative on TRaining for the Evaluation of Psychosocial Intensive Treatment on addictions (KA220-VET - Cooperation partnerships in vocational). Coordinator: Comunità di Venezia Società Cooperativa Sociale
Project presented for: Call for proposals for action grants to support transnational projects in the area of EU drugs policy (JUST-2020-AG-DRUGS)
- GUITRAD: GUIdance Tools for Rehabilitation of Aging Drug users (JUST-2020-AG-DRUGS). Coordinator: FSC - Fundación Salud y Comunidad.
INTEGRATED SERVICES & CARE
The City of Helsinki together with ENSA, European network of Social Authorities, the Veneto Region, IS.R.A.A. Treviso (Istituto per Servizi di Ricovero e Assistenza agli Anziani), the Youth Care Platform and the ELISAN Network have the pleasure to invite you to the ENSA General Assembly 2021. The event will bring together social and healthcare stakeholders in the setting of a truly innovative country: Finland.
The topic that has been chosen this year is integrated care.
Registration form: https://forms.gle/rLW9caDQwQ9cJLSL7
7 and 8 May, 2021
The Summit aims to reinforce the commitment from Member States, European institutions, social partners and civil society to the implementation of the Action Plan for the European Pillar of Social Rights.
Deadline: Monday, June 07, 2021
The Zero Project 2022 Call for Nominations seeks to identify Innovative Practices and Policies from around the world–centered around enabling accessibility–which helps us implement Article 9 of the UN CRPD and realize a world with zero barriers.