- Veneto Region > www.regione.veneto.it
The Veneto Region Direction for social services is divided into seven Services (minors, young people, families, elderly, dependent people, Handicapped people, third sector, 71 operating offices and seven regional observatories.
The Veneto region is in charge of the national coordination of the Social policies for the 20 Italian regions. The region participates in the coordination of interregional and Interdepartmental groups in its field of competency, in the context of activities linked to the Conference of Presidents of the Regions and of the Conference between the State and the Regions.
On European level, social services join important European networks such
as the ESN (European Social Network) and ENSA (European Network of Social
- Regione Autonoma Friuli Venezia Giulia
Ufficio di collegamento della Regione Friuli Venezia Giulia a Bruxelles
- Municipality of Belluno > https://www.comune.belluno.it/myportal/C_A757/home
Jacopo Massaro, Mayor of the Municipality of Belluno
- FABER – Fabbrica Europa > https://www.fabbricaeuropa.eu/
- Regione Autonoma Valle d’Aosta > www.regione.vda.it
- Liguria Region > www.regione.liguria.it
- Municipality of Florence
- Puglia Region
Ufficio Rapporti con le Istituzioni dell'Unione Europea
Rue du Trône 62, B-1050 Bruxelles
tel 0032 2 5010873 - fax 0032 2 5010877
Antonella Bisceglia: Director welfare Department and Equal Opportunities
- The City of Vienna > www.wien.gv.at
- Land Karnten - Carinthia
- The City of Sofia > www.sofia.bg
- Croatian Regions Office > www.croatianregions.eu
- City of Helsinky > www.hel.fi
- Conseil Départemental du Val-de-Marne > www.cg94.fr
Val-de-Marne is a department in the Central Northern part of France.
boundaries with Paris, it is defined as the close South East suburbs of the French capital.
- U.N.C.C.A.S._ Union Nationale des Centres Communaux d'Action Sociale > www.unccas.org
- Federal State of Shleswig-Holstein: coordination office for Social Welfare > www.kosoz.de
Region of Crete
The Region of Crete is a second grade local self government authority of Greece offering services for the benefit of the citizens. It is a Public Law Entity organized and operating according to the Greek Law 3852/10 (FEK 87/07-06-2010) “Kallikratis Program”.
It consists of 6 General Directorates and 36 Directorates that aim at Economic, Social and Cultural Development of the Island of Crete. It designs, plans and implements policies at regional level as part of its responsibility in accordance with the principles of sustainable development and social cohesion of the country, taking into account national and European policies.
Eleftherias Square, 71201, Heraklion
T + (30) 2813 400 350
The team Region of Crete
Dr. Katerina Vlasaki- Katerina Vlassaki > Sociologist (MSc, PhD)
Project manager. She is a collaborator of the Regional Governor in social policy and project manager in several EU project in the social filed such as: MMWD for migrants, SAVE for child protection, Road-CSR for Social Responsibility of Enterprises.
Calliope Markaki as a thematic expert in social consultancy and services. She is a social consultant in social care services of the Region of Crete and a thematic expert on child abuse in the "SAVE" (EU) project and thematic expert in social care in the "MMWD" (EU) project.
Municipality of Tripolis > http://www.tripolis.gr/
The population of the Municipality of Tripolis is ageing and the elderly is a rather marginalised group and difficult to reach for geographical reasons since the Municipality of Tripolis consists of many villages scattered around the city. The majority live isolated in remote villages with little or no access to services which we all take for granted.
Elderly citizens are in need of:
Citizens with disabilities are in need of:
European affairs advisor to the Mayor, Municipality of Tripolis
International & European affairs expert - Translator (GR, EN, FR, ES)
Systemic counsellor (individual, couple & family) - Member of HAC & EAC
BSc (Honours) Psychology (in progress)
- Municipality of Syros > http://www.syros-ermoupolis.gr/
- REGIOEUROPA > http://regioeuropa.net/el/home/
- Association of Greek Local Authorities > www.hri.org
Riga City Council Department of Welfare > www.ld.riga.lv
- Flevoland > www.flevoland.nl
- Sagene District Oslo
Tone M. Hølmebakk
- Timis County > www.cjtimis.ro
- Andalucia > www.juntadeandalucia.es
- Comunidad de Madrid > www.madrid.org
- Ajuntament de Terrassa > www.terrassa.cat
Social Welfare in Terrassa. See the presentation
- Fundación Comunidad Valenciana – Región Europea
- Ayuntamiento de Castellon
Carmen Arroyo (Oficina de Extremadura en Bruselas): email@example.com
Paula Osés (Oficina de Proyectos de la Junta de Extremadura en Bruselas): firstname.lastname@example.org
Virginia Jiménez (Consejería de Igualdad y Empleo): email@example.com
- ERI-Polibienestar - Universitat de València
Full Professor. University of Valencia (Spain).
Former Prince of Asturias Chair. Georgetown University (USA).
Polibienestar Research Institute. Chairman. UVEG.
el/Fax. +34963828184- 60009 int- 605504367.
E mail: Jordi.Garces@uv.es
IVASS - Institut Valencià d'Atenció Social-Sanitaria >
Jose Manuel Gil, Psychologist and IVASS Project Officer
- West Sweden
President Kjell Peterson
Project Manager Isabel Poli
Rue du Luxembourg 3
Tel: +32 2 501 08 41
Fax: +32 2 501 08 42
Mob: +32 484 42 36 51
- Municipality of Varberg
Development officer Kersti Arvidsson
Social Welfare administration
Tel +46 340 884 83
- Central Sweden
- The City and the University of Edinburgh > www.ed.ac.uk
- Greater Manchester Brussels Office > www.greater-manchester.eu/
- Surrey County Council > www.surreycc.gov.uk
- North West England > www.nwra.gov.uk
- Double Helix Resources (DHR) > https://www.double-helix.org.uk/index.php
Brian De Lord, Director
- ENAIP (ACLI Italian National Agency of Vocational Training)
E.N.A.I.P. (ACLI National Agency of Vocational Training), founded in 1951, is a non-profit organization recognized. Promoted by ACLI (Italian Workers' Catholic Association), it operates institutionally in the field of vocational training, offering a variety of services within the different stages of the educational process, with public financing or by orders from businesses, agencies, associations, the Public Administration. Enaip initiatives and its interventions, aimed to pursue first and foremost the interests of the workers and those marginal groups of the population, are carried out in Italy, in the countries of the European Union and in third-world countries for their self-development.
- ELISAN – European Local Inclusion and Social Action Network
- Youth Care Platform > http://www.youthcare.eu/
- Romanian Society for Lifelong learning SREP > www.srep.ro
- Art dans la cite> www.artdanslacite.asso.fr
Rachel Even – Olivier Galaverna